The Law Offices of Glinka & Schwidde concentrate on International law and the law of the Russian Federation.
For an initial, confidential consultation, please fill out our consultation request form.
Glinka & Schwidde, through our offices in Vermont, USA, and Moscow and St. Petersburg, Russia, offers a full range of legal services in International law and the law of the Russian Federation, including:
- representation of debtors, creditors, and bankruptcy trustees in cross-border bankruptcies under Chapter 15 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code,
- negotiation, drafting, review, revision, and judicial enforcement of international (cross-border) contracts, agreements, and other commercial arrangements,
- representation of creditors and debtors in international forums, including arbitration, mediation, and litigation,
- consultation and representation of appellants (applicants) before the European Court of Human Rights,
- handling all aspects of commercial, criminal, and other cases within the Russian Federation.
Our firm has earned a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® listing for professionalism and ethics. We deliver legal services you can trust.
MEET OUR ATTORNEYS
With more than 38 years of experience in the practice of law, we at Glinka & Schwidde have a proven track record of defending our clients’ interests.
We hold ourselves to the highest standard of ethics, treating our clients with kindness and professionalism. We invite you to get to know us better by visiting our attorney profiles.
Ready to get started? Contact us today.
JESS T. SCHWIDDE
Attorney Jess T. Schwidde is the co-founder of Glinka & Schwidde and managing partner of the firm’s Vermont office. His affiliations include American Bankruptcy Institute and Vermont Bar Association. He has earned a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics.
Attorney Gleb Glinka is the co-founder of Glinka & Schwidde and managing partner of the Moscow office. Mr. Glinka’s reputation rests on his uncompromising, tireless, selfless representation of his clients’ interests consistent with the highest ethical standards of the legal profession. He concentrates in international law, commercial law, bankruptcy, criminal law, and appellate litigation. Mr. Glinka has more than 35 years’ experience representing clients in the private practice of law.