Glinka & Schwidde, through its offices in Moscow and St. Petersburg, Russia, also offers a full range of legal services in International law and the law of the Russian Federation, including:
- representation of debtors, creditors, and bankruptcy trustees in cross-border bankruptcies under Chapter 15 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code,
- negotiation, drafting, review, revision, and judicial enforcement of international (cross-border) contracts, agreements, and other commercial arrangements,
- representation of creditors and debtors in international forums, including arbitration, mediation, and litigation,
- consultation and representation of appellants (applicants) before the European Court of Human Rights,
- handling all aspects of commercial, criminal, and other cases within the Russian Federation.
Gleb Glinka, who supervises our offices in Moscow and St. Petersburg, Russia, is admitted to practice both as an attorney in Vermont and U.S. federal courts and as an attorney (advocate) in all courts of the Russian Federation.
READY TO GET STARTED?
If you are interested in a consultation, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!